Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Break/New Years Resolutions

Most of the time I was rehabing on my knee, so that i would be able to come back to school on time because i have spent so much time off, and plus i was ready to come back, becuase it was so boring sitting in the house, not able to do anything . For Christmas, i spent time with my family at my grandma house, we ate, we talked, we laughed, and we watched the Celtics vs the Lakers, my team lost(the Celtics) but it's cool we still number one. I got to see some of my cusins that i have not seen in years, that was great. After we left my grandma's house, we all went to the movies and saw "Yes Man", it was funny. After that we drove around just goofing off and playing, and then we went home. For new years i stayed in the house and watched movies and played the game with my girl we had fun, then i went out with my friends and we were just playing around as usual, and went to my friend's house for a little gathering, it was fun. My New years resolution is to graduate on time, go to college, stay healthy, and in shape, and be more open to try new things.

1 comment:

sexyvirgoressie said...

yes this years reslolutin is a good one because everyone should be opend trying new things and setting new goals for yourself.